WATERPARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
FOR STRICT IMPLEMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE
- Swimwear, White T-shirts, Board shorts, Swimming trunks, Rashguard, Spandex or Nylon are allowed.
- Colored T-shirts, Denim/ Maong, Underwear, Basketball shorts are not allowed.
- Clogs and slippers are allowed on footpaths but not in the pools
- Shoes of any type are not allowed on footpaths around the pools.
- Jewelries such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets and any metallic accessories are not allowed in the pools.
- Infants must wear swimsuits if in the pool. Approved swimming diapers are required if they are taken in the water.
- No band aides or people with open wounds, stitches or skin diseases are allowed in the pool.
- Children under 12 years and Senior Citizens are required to use life vests.
- Jumping and diving in the pools is strictly prohibited.
- Persons who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs will be refused entry to the Resort.
- No guest/s can use the swimming pools when there is No Life Guard on duty.
- Parents and Guardians are primarily responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children.
- Children 10 years of age and below are not allowed to use pools unless accompanied by an adult.
- In case of injuries, immediately call the lifeguard on duty and/or security personnel.
- Any person who violates resort regulations shall be subject to disciplinary action by Resort Personnel/ Staff.
- Glass containers are not allowed inside the pool area.
- All bags, coolers and containers will be inspected at the entrance.
Food and Beverages
- Bringing of beverages and water is not allowed.
- No eating and drinking inside or near the pool area.
- No cooking of foods inside the resort or cabanas.
Health, Hygiene and Sanitation
- Alcohol, cigarettes, and prohibited drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Resort personnel are authorized to confiscate cigarettes, liquors or alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking is allowed only at the parking area.
- Guests shall take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- No littering; dispose your garbage properly.
- Women having their monthly period are not allowed to use the pools.
- Firearms and deadly weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Never leave your valuables unattended.
- The Life Guard on Duty has the authority to suspend pool privileges if the rules are violated.
- The Management reserves the right to enforce its rules and regulations within the premises of the Resort.
REDWOOD VICINITY MAP
REDWOOD GUEST SERVICES
REDWOOD FUN AMENITIES